Project Prioritization Tool
Prioritas is web-based software used to rank and prioritize transportation capital projects. Prioritas implements a customized, data-driven, and transparent process that reflects agency policy goals and objectives.
Agencies must focus their limited resources and complete only the most critical projects each year. Project prioritization can be done subjectively, with a long debate each time a decision must be made; or prioritization can be done quickly and objectively in advance based on a thoughtful discussion about priorities and goals. Cambridge Systematics can lead your agency through the development of a project prioritization methodology, and Prioritas can automate the finalized process.
- Experienced Cambridge Systematics consultants work with your agency and stakeholders to develop and tailor a project prioritization process to meet the agency’s specific needs and goals.
- We adapt Prioritas to support your agency-specific methodology.
- Project data are loaded into the system and objectively evaluated by Prioritas, using transparent, quantitative metrics.
- Users can view the projects and see the impacts of their agency’s custom prioritization scheme, and can easily accommodate changes in priorities that occur naturally over time.
- Agency staff can make informed and objective project prioritization decisions to support the normal give and take of agency, stakeholder, and public debate.
Joseph Guerre 317-841-8972
Interchange Management System
Maintenance Budgeting System
MTA Bus Time